Vacancy – Every Generation Ministries wants to hire Central Europe Regional Resource Team member
The Resource Team member will work under the leadership of the Regional Resource Team Director to represent Every Generation Ministries establishing, developing and supporting the National Ministry Teams assigned in the region. The primary role of the Resource Team member will be to assist the National Ministry Teams in fulfilling EGM’s purpose – to transform children in Christ through His church. The Resource Team member will represent Every Generation Ministries in a partnership with each of the National Ministry Teams assigned.
The applicant should be:
- Resident of Romania (preferably Bucharest).
- Mature Christian leader. Three continuous years of experience in local church (within the Evangelical alliance) ministry leadership.
- Evident commitment to Every Generation Ministries’ values and philosophy of ministry.
- Five years of experience in working with children. Some experience in training leaders required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Biblical studies/theology, education or human profile studies.
- Able to relate, lead and teach in a multicultural and multi denominational environment.
- Ready to travel.
- Good team worker.
- Hold a valid driving license (B).
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Some knowledge of Hungarian or Polish might be an advantage.
- Some experience in serving on a board.
- Past volunteer activities appreciated.
- Some understanding of budgets and strategic plans.
If you feel God is calling you to serve in this position please send your résumé (CV) and a letter of intent in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 0314 124 686 before September 10th, 2009.