HOPE•II, Budapest, 9-13 May 2011
Nine years after the HOPE•21 Congress of Hope for Europe, HOPE•II is expected again to gather several hundred leaders from all across Europe in the Budapest Congress Centre.
HOPE•II aims to:
• nurture a culture of hope in and for Europe
• promote body-life and networking beyond local expressions,
across cities, nations and the continent
• equip Europeans to think and act ‘European’
• restore biblical perspectives on past and future
• engage present challenges
Europe needs you!
Europe once was the initial point of Christianity’s world mission, of reformation and revival. Now it seems as if a dead body needs to receive back a revival from all over the world. HOPE•II is a wonderful platform for Europeans themselves who have hope, want to see change and want to network with all kind of professionals for regaining Europe for Christ in all areas of life, from artists to lawyers, from school teachers to evangelists.
Prof. Dr. theol. Dr. phil. Thomas Schirrmacher
Chair, Theological Commission, World Evangelical Alliance